Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 300 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.372 ETB / BRL
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 70,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 63,139 Birr (R$ 8,565) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $9 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 100 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)