Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 336 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.379 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 22% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 48,393 Birr (元14,322) in Foshan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €14 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $2.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)