Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 259 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.269 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 21% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 61,999 Birr (元18,965) in Foshan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 30TL (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (29 minutes ago)