Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.278 ETB / CAD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 35% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 101,625 Birr (C$5,882) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sarajevo costs 10KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 130₴ (about 1 hour ago)