Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 587 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.581 ETB / CAD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 44% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 151,410 Birr (C$7,016) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 105,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,027 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$6,020 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Dallas, Texas costs $11 (about 3 hours ago)