Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 293 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.914 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 48% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 120,162 Birr (€5,025) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (30 minutes ago)