Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 329 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.690 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 45% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 110,054 Birr (€4,284) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 76,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $966 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨313 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)