Cost of living comparison between Formosa, Argentina and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.457 ETB / ARS
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Formosa (Argentina) is 13% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 70,475 Birr (ARS $48,362) in Formosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 108 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)