Cost of living in Florence, Italy compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.485 ETB / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 729 prices entered by 106 different people.
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florence (Italy) is 36% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taichung City costs 6,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)