Cost of living in Ferrara, Italy compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.349 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ferrara (Italy) is 42% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 116,105 Birr (€4,245) in Ferrara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 82,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €70 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨13,215 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (44 minutes ago)