Cost of living in Feira de Santana, Brazil compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.274 ETB / BRL
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 14% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 64,726 Birr (R$ 8,898) in Feira de Santana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 449,999 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)