Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 400 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 23.505 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 82,550 Birr (€3,512) in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,440 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 9,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,808 (about 1 hour ago)