Cost of living in Faridabad, India compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 766 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39949 ETB / INR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 44% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 118,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 65,622 Birr (₨164,266) in Faridabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)