Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 469 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21518 ETB / PKR *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 25% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 61,139 Birr (₨284,130) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 20,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chandigarh costs ₨1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)