Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 201%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.870 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 32% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 106,860 Birr (€4,477) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €32 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 29 lei (34 minutes ago)