Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.690 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 19% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 77,566 Birr (€3,019) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 65,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (42 minutes ago)