Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.354 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 27% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 79,641 Birr (€3,270) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q449 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €49 (about 2 hours ago)