Cost of living comparison between Essen, Germany and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 24.095 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 43% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 112,008 Birr (€4,649) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)