Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 629 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.090 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 28% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 130,569 Birr (€3,946) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 102,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (37 minutes ago)