Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 711 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.196 ETB / TRY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 25% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 80,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 59,873 Birr (8,320TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 800 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripolis costs 50 Dinar (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Sydney costs AU$399 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.12 (about 1 hour ago)