Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 561 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.383 ETB / TRY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 34% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 51,766 Birr (8,110TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)