Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 566 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.502 ETB / DKK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 104% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 167,530 Birr (kr37,213) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 82,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 1,100TL (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)