Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 597 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.524 ETB / DKK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 80% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 205,025 Birr (kr45,321) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 114,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)