Cost of living in Elblag, Poland compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.740 ETB / PLN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is 33% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 52,511 Birr (9,148 zł) in Elblag.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)