Cost of living in Elblag, Poland compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.495 ETB / PLN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is 22% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 83,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 65,058 Birr (8,680 zł) in Elblag.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.47 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 600 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)