Cost of living in Elblag, Poland compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 499 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.113 ETB / PLN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is 14% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 74,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 63,855 Birr (7,871 zł) in Elblag.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Malang costs Rp 450,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 20 (23 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 700 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ahmedabad costs ₨40,000 (32 minutes ago)