Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 560 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00046 ETB / VEF *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 85% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 123,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 18,032 Birr (Bs 39,345,845) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ulsan costs ₩6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cambridge costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sorocaba costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)