Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.330 ETB / VEF *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 27% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 87,555 Birr (Bs 37,579) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 69,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)