Cost of living comparison between El Jadida, Morocco and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.209 ETB / MAD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 16% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 63,005 Birr (28,517 Dirham) in El Jadida.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manila costs Php25 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lausanne costs CHF 56 (36 minutes ago)