Cost of living in Edmonton, Canada compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.791 ETB / CAD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,609 prices entered by 247 different people.
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Edmonton (Canada) is 25% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)