Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.775 ETB / TJS
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 48% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 42,163 Birr (15,192 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)