Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 579 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25777 ETB / ALL
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 11% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 115,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 102,556 Birr (397,857 Lek) in Durrës.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (about 2 hours ago)