Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 456 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20830 ETB / ALL
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 16% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 97,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 81,501 Birr (391,270 Lek) in Durrës.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $150 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 200 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 4,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,200TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 2 hours ago)