Cost of living comparison between Dunedin, New Zealand and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 476 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.837 ETB / NZD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 68% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 136,244 Birr (NZ$8,603) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seattle, Washington costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)