Cost of living in Dunaújváros, Hungary vs Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 525 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10119 ETB / HUF
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is 27% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 98,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 71,706 Birr (708,651 Ft) in Dunaújváros.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (38 minutes ago)