Cost of living in Dunaújváros, Hungary compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 695 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09843 ETB / HUF
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is 25% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 108,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 81,369 Birr (826,646 Ft) in Dunaújváros.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $45 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €45 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 5,000 (23 minutes ago)