Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.762 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 21% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 70,218 Birr (€2,726) in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 58,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)