Cost of living comparison between Dubrovnik, Croatia and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.151 ETB / HRK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 73,174 Birr (23,224 kn) in Dubrovnik.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (32 minutes ago)