Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 446 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.741 ETB / HRK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 6% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Machala costs $4.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $355 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (about 1 hour ago)