Cost of living comparison between Dubai, United Arab Emirates and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,777 prices entered by 710 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.058 ETB / AED
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 79% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 139,945 Birr (Dirham 23,099) in Dubai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 750,000₴ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bratislava costs €0.80 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)