Cost of living comparison between Douala, Cameroon and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03675 ETB / XAF
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 30% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 101,226 Birr (2,754,273 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 141TL (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$6,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kaliningrad costs руб 20,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$31,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩33,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.050 (about 1 hour ago)