Cost of living in Dortmund, Germany compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 623 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.090 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dortmund (Germany) is 20% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 124,891 Birr (€3,774) in Dortmund to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 104,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)