Cost of living in Dortmund, Germany compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 361 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.979 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dortmund (Germany) is 34% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 80,399 Birr (€2,980) in Dortmund to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 60,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 12,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 70 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)