Cost of living in Dortmund, Germany compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 457 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.788 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dortmund (Germany) is 27% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 95,355 Birr (€4,009) in Dortmund to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (42 minutes ago)