Cost of living in Dortmund, Germany compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 445 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.993 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dortmund (Germany) is 27% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 79,649 Birr (€3,320) in Dortmund to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)