Cost of living in Donetsk, Ukraine compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 577 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.040 ETB / UAH
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Donetsk (Ukraine) is 69% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 107,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 32,660 Birr (31,399₴) in Donetsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)