Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,060 prices entered by 161 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.156 ETB / QAR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 103% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 158,809 Birr (25,799 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)