Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 460 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01041 ETB / TZS
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 53% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 90,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 42,214 Birr (4,054,717 Shilling) in Dodoma.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)