Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12897 ETB / DJF
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 81% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 141,205 Birr (1,094,909 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$11,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)