Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12653 ETB / DJF
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 94% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 157,771 Birr (1,246,933 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irapuato costs Mex$ 90 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)