Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 510 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.168 ETB / TRY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 32% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 87,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 58,833 Birr (8,208TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (42 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Wuhan costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)