Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.962 ETB / TRY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 35% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 95,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 61,478 Birr (8,830TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chandigarh costs ₨35,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨300 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨400 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.59 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Doha costs 2,249 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)