Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.681 ETB / TRY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 38% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 97,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 59,971 Birr (8,977TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,541 (23 minutes ago)