Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 504 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.946 ETB / TRY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 34% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 80,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 52,680 Birr (7,584TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €675 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,330 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $681 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (about 2 hours ago)