Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.534 ETB / TRY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 33% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 59,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 39,727 Birr (6,080TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr10 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,943 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $5.51 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeuwarden costs €900 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 110 zł (34 minutes ago)