Cost of living in Disuq, Egypt compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.193 ETB / EGP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Disuq (Egypt) is 40% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 37,267 Birr (E£ 31,230) in Disuq.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (about 1 hour ago)