Cost of living in Disuq, Egypt compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 623 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.531 ETB / EGP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Disuq (Egypt) is 35% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 112,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 73,242 Birr (E£ 47,824) in Disuq.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)