Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 557 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.200 ETB / USD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 69% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 148,554 Birr ($5,462) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 88,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montclair, New Jersey costs $13 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $813 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Rochester, New York costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in La Paz costs $b10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)