Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 527 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.310 ETB / USD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 39% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 133,351 Birr ($5,721) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 96,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥283,067 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oslo costs kr 4,740 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (31 minutes ago)