Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.130 ETB / USD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 54% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 87,657 Birr ($3,790) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 57,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$60 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)