Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.410 ETB / USD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 68% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 131,113 Birr ($5,851) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.27 (about 1 hour ago)