Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 503 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.403 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 69% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 151,783 Birr (€4,544) in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 90,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (about 1 hour ago)