Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.993 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 38% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 129,736 Birr (€5,407) in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (24 minutes ago)