Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 550 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.479 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 34% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 147,824 Birr (€4,415) in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 110,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Juan costs ARS $23 (about 1 hour ago)