Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 398 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.805 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 57% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 138,135 Birr (€4,343) in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 88,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,253 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$108,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $21,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨18,297 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 19 C$ (about 1 hour ago)