Cost of living in Dhanbad, India compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 557 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42186 ETB / INR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhanbad (India) is 19% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 63,306 Birr (₨150,065) in Dhanbad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)