Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 693 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23550 ETB / PKR *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 30% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 119,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 83,405 Birr (₨354,166) in Dera Ghazi Khan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Trujillo costs S/. 10 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)