Cost of living in Depok, Indonesia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00171 ETB / IDR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Depok (Indonesia) is 17% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 51,574 Birr (Rp 30,132,638) in Depok.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £8 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (about 1 hour ago)