Cost of living in Depok, Indonesia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 674 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00193 ETB / IDR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Depok (Indonesia) is 16% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 101,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 84,591 Birr (Rp 43,734,149) in Depok.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨200 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aveiro costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$9 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)