Cost of living comparison between Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 383 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00170 ETB / IDR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 13% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 65,218 Birr (Rp 38,465,385) in Denpasar, Bali.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)