Cost of living in Davao, Philippines compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 491 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45582 ETB / PHP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is 40% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 37,563 Birr (Php82,406) in Davao.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jönköping costs 95 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gaziantep costs 80TL (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (25 minutes ago)