Cost of living in Daugavpils, Latvia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 650 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.135 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daugavpils (Latvia) is 21% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 106,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 83,803 Birr (€2,608) in Daugavpils.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tiraspol costs 15 Leu (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,719 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)