Cost of living in Daugavpils, Latvia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 561 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.285 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daugavpils (Latvia) is 27% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 114,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 83,581 Birr (€2,511) in Daugavpils.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (41 minutes ago)