Cost of living in Daugavpils, Latvia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.370 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daugavpils (Latvia) is 15% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 73,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 61,838 Birr (€2,259) in Daugavpils.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 17TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Verviers costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Inverness costs £860 (about 2 hours ago)