Cost of living in Daugavpils, Latvia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 669 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.723 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daugavpils (Latvia) is 19% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 114,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 92,129 Birr (€2,904) in Daugavpils.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)