Cost of living in Daugavpils, Latvia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 623 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.599 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daugavpils (Latvia) is 17% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 114,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 94,754 Birr (€2,907) in Daugavpils.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 90₴ (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £600 (33 minutes ago)