Cost of living in Daugavpils, Latvia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 537 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.033 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daugavpils (Latvia) is 13% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 82,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 70,960 Birr (€2,215) in Daugavpils.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Groningen costs €45 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $610 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,200 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pune costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Northampton costs £86 (about 1 hour ago)