Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 581 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.295 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 26% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 128,319 Birr (元29,875) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 102,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $1,211 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth, Scotland costs £5.26 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 13,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cascais costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)