Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.060 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 38% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 115,803 Birr (元28,520) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 84,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 600 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $75 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵86 (42 minutes ago)