Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.367 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 95% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 114,771 Birr (元34,089) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 59,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$82 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hanoi costs 30,000 ₫ (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $119 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$100 (about 2 hours ago)