Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.294 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 106% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 154,319 Birr (元46,851) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (43 minutes ago)