Cost of living in Darmstadt, Germany compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 615 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.292 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 58% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 142,509 Birr (€4,281) in Darmstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 90,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $13 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,846 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $17,215 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 120 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Kharkiv costs 350₴ (about 1 hour ago)