Cost of living in Darmstadt, Germany compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.214 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 39% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 108,333 Birr (€4,474) in Darmstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (33 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)