Cost of living in Darmstadt, Germany compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 663 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.576 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 28% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 144,986 Birr (€4,318) in Darmstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 113,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Peterborough costs £379 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (about 3 hours ago)