Cost of living comparison between Dar es Salaam, Tanzania and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 604 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01023 ETB / TZS
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 10% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 82,744 Birr (8,088,287 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$42,490 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (about 2 hours ago)