Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 478 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.054 ETB / SAR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 14% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 71,429 Birr (﷼ 11,799) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Houston, Texas costs $30 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (31 minutes ago)