Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 491 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.082 ETB / SAR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 21% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 90,683 Birr (﷼ 14,909) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)