Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04330 ETB / SYP *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 62% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 31,022 Birr (716,437 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)