Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 428 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10660 ETB / SYP *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 31% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 102,363 Birr (960,252 £) in Damascus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)