Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 908 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05282 ETB / SYP *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 65% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 109,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 38,010 Birr (719,656 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)