Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.474 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 18% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 63,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 51,462 Birr (元14,814) in Dalian.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 750TL (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.20 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (36 minutes ago)