Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 577 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05064 ETB / XOF
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 55% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 122,238 Birr (2,413,858 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 79,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 18 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,863 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $7 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 40 (6 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Istanbul costs 2.00TL (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (43 minutes ago)