Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 679 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04856 ETB / XOF
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 16% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 121,051 Birr (2,492,848 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 104,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 35,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 80 Dirham (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 45 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 2 hours ago)